JRJIAS provides Excellent coaching for Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Police DSP and IPS and all Police Services. Here we provide coaching classes with materials and conducting periodic test for all batches.
Selection Procedure: 18-40, educational qualification –any degree
TNUSRB holds the three levels of exam pattern to conduct the TNUSRB Police recruitment procedure.
- Written Exam for constable
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Written Exam for constableOptical Mark Recognition (OMR) method:
- Single paper – 80 Questions (Objective Type)
- General Studies – (SSLC Standard)
- Aptitude – (SSLC Standard)
- Reasoning – (SSLC Standard)
- English – (SSLC Standard)
For SI AND YOUTH POLICE will update soon
For fees details and queries call to the folowing numbers
Enquiry mobile Number-8144220082/9445920082
Batches-Regular, weekend batches or Sunday alone.
- FEES CAN BE PAID IN CASH OR CHEQUE
- TWO RECENT PASSPORT PHOTO, AADHAR CARD, EDUCATIONAL CERTICATE PHOTOCOPIES AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- PLEASE NOTE FEES ONCE PAID CANNOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES,NO REQUEST WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD
- IF FOR ANY REASON, THE CANDIDATE, DISCONTINUES HE/SHE WILL HAVE NO CLAIM ON REFUND OF FEES.
- STUDENTS SHOULD MAINTAIN DRESS CODE
- BE NEAT AND DISCIPLINE IN THE PREMISES